Report a Problem

Which Council does what?

West Sussex County Council (WSCC)

The County Council is the main authority for:

  • Grants to help local organisations
  • Public health and social care
  • Libraries and record office
  • Roads and highways
  • Education
  • Public rights of way
  • Street lights
  • Trading standards
  • Verge maintenance

Please use the link below to report any of the following:

  • Damage to grass verge
  • Drainage problem
  • Fly tipping or rubbish
  • Footpath condition
  • Grass cutting issue
  • Inspection cover problem
  • Kerb or edging problem
  • Obstruction
  • Overgrown vegetation
  • Parking
  • Pothole *
  • Road condition
  • Sign problem
  • Traffic problem
  • Tree
  • Weed problem
  • Winter maintenance problem

Alternatively let us know and we can report it for you by emailing the Parish Council on: Please provide as much information as possible including exact location and a detailed message.

Report Fly tipping

If you see someone fly-tipping or would like to report an area where fly-tipping has taken place, please make a note of the following.

  • The date, time and place of the occurrence
  • What the waste looks like and how much there is
  • A description of any vehicles involved, including the vehicles registration numbers
  • A description of any persons involved in the offence

Contact your local Council to clear fly-tipped rubbish on publicly owned land, including roads and lay-bys or by using

For larger scale incidents of fly-tipping involving hazardous waste or organised gangs of fly-tippers.

Provide information anonymously about fly-tippers

  • You can contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 1111

Report a Pothole:

* Highway repairs in Angmering are the responsibility of West Sussex County Council’s Highways Department.

Click on the link below to go to their online reporting form (external site).

Report a Street light fault:

Street lighting faults are dealt with by SSE Contracting on behalf of West Sussex County Council.

Click the link below to go to the interactive fault reporting tool (external site).

Grass Cutting Schedule:

Arun District Council:

Arun District Council (ADC) is the main authority for:

  • Building control
  • Some bus shelters
  • Business rates
  • Car parks
  • Community and day centres
  • Community safety
  • Council tax
  • Dog warden (including dog fouling)
  • Economic regeneration
  • Electoral services
  • Environmental health
  • Grants to help local organisations
  • Housing benefit
  • Maintenance of Fletcher’s Field and Palmer Road
  • Play areas
  • Road names/signs

Angmering Parish Council

The Parish Council operates at a level below district and borough councils and can help on a number of local issues including:

  • Some bus shelters
  • Community events
  • Grants to help local organisations
  • Consultation and publication of newsletter
  • Maintenance of some areas
  • Maintenance of Bramley Green play areas and open spaces